The Pain is real but no one believes me.
Not even my doctors. But the pain is real and at times it is intense.
They think I’m crazy, making it up to get attention. But the pain is real.
This page is to help others understand this chronic pain syndrome that so many of us are suffering from. I have been fighting fibromyalgia since 2011. In the following days and weeks, I hope to share with you what I have learned and how I have found ways to deal with the pain. Join my friends at the Fibromyalgia National Coalition Butterflies on FaceBook. They have supplied most of the pictures I am using.
Fibromyalgia is Real Table of Contents
- Fibromyalgia is Real
- What it is / What it’s NOT
- Living with Fibromyalgia Testimony
- Advice for Finding a Caregiver
- The Science of Pain
- Fed Up With Fatigue
- Learning to Live Again – A Man’s Story
- Diagnosing Fibromyalgia
- Learn Something
- First Steps to Reduce Pain
- It’s All in Your Head
- An Exciting News Brief Concerning Treating Pain
- Retrain Your Brain Away from the Pain
- How to Cheer Your Fibro Friend
- Get Your Life Back
- Animal-Assisted Therapy for Chronic Pain
- Living with Fibromyalgia ~ Terrie
- Fibromyalgia & Stress
- Maintaining Balance
- Living With Fibromyalgia – Dr.Kuttner
- 10 Steps to Restorative Rest
- 8 Tips for Relaxation
- Life Interrupted – GGMandy’s story
- Exercise ~ The Impossible Dream
- The Impossible Dream, Part 2
- Living With Fibromyalgia ~ Tessa
- A Little Comfort for the Pain
- You Are What You Eat – Food Equals Pain
- So …What Can I Eat?
- No Sugar Tonight
- Should You Try Yoga for your Fibro Pain – guest writer Katarina Zulak
- DIY: Sweet Dreams Lotion – guest post Sarah Jean
- What Help is There for the Caregiver?
- Why Chronic Pain is Such a Pain
- How to Push Past Pain to Produce Passion